|PHOTOGRAPHERS in KENT - ALAN DUNCAN LMPA|
|Alan Duncan Photography, tel: +44 1303 243 935|
|14 Kingsnorth Gardens, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2QW|
|Member of the Master Photographers Association||email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Customer Care Statement
1. Alan Duncan is a qualified member of the Master Photographers Association Limited and is bound by, and adheres to, the Code of Professional Conduct of the Association.
2. Clients will be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times.
3. All goods supplied are covered by a statutory guarantee for 12 months: in the event of a claim for faulty goods it is at the photographers discretion to repair or replace the faulty goods to the clients satisfaction.
4. All goods supplied will be of a ‘satisfactory and saleable condition’ as specified in the Sale of Goods Act.
5. Any complaint regarding goods or services must be made in writing to the photographer within 21 days of receipt of the completed goods. The photographer will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 5 working days and will endeavour to reach a final resolution within one month.
6. Any complaint made after 21 days may be considered unreasonable within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act.
7. Only when a written complaint made to the photographer remains unresolved – the client or the photographer may refer the unresolved complaint to the Master Photographers Association for mediation: the aim of mediation is to facilitate a resolution which is fair and acceptable to both parties: the Association will require both parties to dispute to a dispute to agree in writing to mediation: a mediation resolution is not legally binding on either party.
8. All further orders from an original order will be treated as an extension of Terms and Conditions of business of the photographer.
Copies of this customer care statement are available upon request.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Alan Duncan Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Alan Duncan Photography’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
It is anticipated that most orders will be collected in person or sent electronically. However, for orders required to be sent to a UK mainland address, this can be arranged with either the Royal Mail or a courier company. Please ask for these charges before completing your order.
|All images & website photography © Alan Duncan Photography Website by Folkestone Website Design|